20 February 2011

♥ Valentine ♥

Finally, I'm update my blog in this moment. Every times I open my blog, I'm type in some words, I delete the words; I'm type in few sentences but finally also deleted that all. I really don't know what I want to write. Really no idea because I don't want to talk about my emotional things at all. I should be happy, I should be enjoy my life. Since I'm working, I knew some new friends and some colleagues. They're so funny and friendly. But also since I'm working, I begin to waste money all the time. Haiz...

Back to title, this year Valentine's day was so special for me because finally I received flower and present during Valentine's day. My buddy, also my best friend, Kent... He made a surprise to me on that day because I don't think he will buy me flower. But anyway, thanks him because this is my first time receive flower on Valentine's day. And another is Joe, thanks to him bought a branch of pink roses and a bear from website and post to my house. Even it's not a surprise because he told me early but I'm afraid that you told me you on the way came to KL. You said wanna accompany me on Valentine's day but when you arrive KL already over 12am. But anyway, thank you very much and so appreciate you come KL from Johor Bahru just for me and also bought again a branch of doll flower, but really sorry made you back with disappointed.


Is it guys sent girls flower that mean tell the girl "I like you". Even the answer not really but finally I get the answer. YES... So don't hope receive flower anymore except the person that you love. If not it will become your trouble also. So~! Please don't make TROUBLE~!!! Don't ask me why I don't choose a boy friend. I will answer you... 
I LOVE THE SINGLE LIFE.

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: