25 May 2011

Dear my Diary...

Long time din update my blog already.
Here I saw have many spider web around my blog
Sorry ya recently really busy and tired so din update anything
Tell you all here... I'M BECOME MORE AND MORE FAT
Just now going KFC with Christine at KLCC
We meet our old colleague that working together at Convention Center.
She first out from her mouth was, " long time no see, become more BIGGER already "
OH MY GOSH!! BIG DEPRESS TO ME!! T_T
Cry_ing... I WAN KEEP FIT!!!



U know that last week was a crazy week 
That I had buffet steamboat dinner for 3 times in 1 week.
And yesterday went Sakae Sushi with my roomates. 
My stomach full of food but my wallet become more thin.
Haiz... Broken month. My father going to 6oth birthday on next month.
And my lovely baby 21st birthday also on next month. 
But my hotel salary point like shit!!! Poor June coming soon...

Forget to share something happiness.
MY NAME FINALLY IN THE GRADUATE LIST.
Haha... I still consider whether wan join the ceremony or not.
Hmmm...If I join, I want all of you (who saw this) send me flower on that day ya.
OK~! DUE~ wakakakaka^^so excited when I saw my name on that list.



Let's me share some photo... The crazy two weeks hang out until broke !.!.!


My Babi Brother Birthday^^

Hang out with Baby friends...

My lovely JiMui gathering day^^

House Out_ing to Sakae
with my lovely roomates and my sei lou

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: