14 March 2011

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2

Awesome camera that I found last few days. I love this camera so much. I hope to buy it next month. Can I ? I ask my friend's opinion and ask him about the price already. I really felt that I WANT IT. LoL... Confuse because I need to save money for buy car again. Haiz... I don't know how to do. But this camera really make me crazy you know? And my friend said it suitable for girl. I know I want you...


I love the TOUCH SCREEN OPERATION because you can expand your expressive creativity with a single finger. Besides that, it's easy to see intelligent LCD with a wide-viewing angle. The DMC-GF2 has a 3.0 inch 3:2 460,000-dot LCD with a 100% field of view. It also full an interchangeable Lens system camera photo quality and it's have 3D shooting capability.

There got a lot function that I haven write it down. Because really too many function that you have to find yourself through google search. Hehe... Yo...keep look at it, I keep wanna buy it now. How come ? Is it I want to buy it ? Confuse_ing...

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: