14 December 2010

The day...

Yesterday me and Christine went to the Watson after finished work for bought something. 
When I saw the dolls there, I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!! ITS CUTE...
(but I more like PIG,example : Mak Dou^^)
It's call RILAKKUMA!!! 


I wishes to have one of them. But if buy a doll to myself for Christmas Gift, seem like so pitiful. ><" 
Everyone wishes to receive Christmas Gift from their Boy Friend, then me? 
I just wishes my belove can accompany me when Christmas night. 
Just like that...Its my best Christmas gift for me, 
but seem like the Santa doesn't know my wish, or then Santa doesn't like me, 
my wish still a wish for every year

Today is my second day for orientation day. 
Damn boring and boring with the talk of the trainer. 
That the time I miss you... my brain all full of you. 
What can I do?
 I tried not sms you whole the day, but finally I cant tahan and finally calling you at the night. 
The way you influence my life was not easy to clear and delete.
May be sometimes I was emo because of you, but sometimes I was happy and sweetly also because of you. 
Just like when I receive sms from you in the morning, I'm afraid and I'm so happy. 
Thanks you, Mr.Pig. 

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: