23 December 2010

****Suck****

Even I told myself always be happy,be relax and be chill for everything, but I also can't control myself on emotion. Please...really *suck* what my life. Is it I choose wrong course? Or I choose wrong industry?

First *suck* was my job. A waitress at coffee shop in Mandarin Oriental Hotel. It was a hard and *suck* job. Why I say like this? Because the time,7am-3pm, but always work overtime until 4 something or 5pm. Please...even there were finish our jobs already but also cannot back early. Why? Yea I understand working is working, not relax time, but wanna torture us like that? X'mas eve and X'mas night gonna work until midnight? What the F**K!!! Please, how I going back in the midnight? Even I have no appointment on that day but I still not willing to work until so late. Christine din't work on X'mas eve, left me alone, I need go back home alone in the midnight. That is the problem. I wonder why MO salary was higher than another hotel, just because work at MO always need to work OVERTIME.

Second *suck* also my job. Today my manager told me and Christine about our leave for Chinese New Year. He ask to plan the day of leave when CNY. Happy is it? Nope, it was not so easy. He ask me and Christine take leave by turn. That mean not both of us take holiday with same day. What the hell? CNY's eve also can't back hometown for our family reunion dinner. The coffee house only got 3 chinese also can't apply holiday to us, I have nothing to say already.*SPEECHLESS*

Third *suck* also related with my job. My legs gonna disable now and my hand also my shoulder pain cause by working. Everyday clear the heavy plates and cutleries on a oval tray and carry on my shoulder. I wonder my hand muscle can become Miss Fitness. Okie, that's never mind because it was working as a waitress, this was the basic job that need to do. But, how come a new staff divide to section and handle a section with 11 tables alone? Alamak, just me alone handle whole section. Clearing, pick up beverages, mop table, reset table, and take order of beverages also my job. Some guest will give you trouble because of slow service. NEVER MIND!!! The customer always be the RIGHT. But, if the manager also complaint slow service, I'm was so angry because of that. If you want have a good service, please send at least two staff in one section. If not how come got good service? Please...even I'm new staff cannot be a excuse for my slow service, but one staff handle one section not a easy thing ok?

The last *suck* thing was myself. My emotion, my temper, my everything. No enough sleep, tired, whole body pain, timeless...This all the reason why I felt *suck*.I WANT A GOOD REST. But I can't. Except I give up for my service job.NO WAY!!. This is the way I can earn more money. I give myself minimum 1 year work at there.PLEASE LISTEN, MINIMUM!!! I want earn money first and can do what I want, can buy what I like.

Finally I want to say, WASTE MONEY EASY,BUT EARN MONEY HARD. Please save your money because it's important for your future. I hope I can do it. I have 3 targets. I JUST NEED THREE YEARS TO DO IT. Ganbatte!!! You've to hold on...LOK CUI TING.

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: