06 December 2010

[2nd day] 

Don't ask me "How are you today?
Because today my eyes was swollen until very small and my look was ugly...
Don't tell me "Everything will be fine.
Because I know that but just need some time right? 
Don't say "Forget it...Old din pass how come new 1 ?" 
Because I know you just try to console me.

I just wanna said :" I'm fine.Don't worry me."
Because I don't want somebody worry about me.
I just can tell you :" I'm look okay.I'm try to take care."
Because I don't want somebody feel I'm weak.
I just can try my best to get happy and happy also.
Because I don't want your all see my weakness.I just wanna be strong.

Many friends said :" The time will heal your pain."
But the time haven coming my heart still pain,what should I do?
Many friends told me :"Forget him.Don't think him anymore."
But whole my brain full of his images,full of the memories.how can I don't think it?
Sorry friends, thanks your console but in this moment,I'm suffer_ing.
My mind know what to do but my body felt like not willing have any action.

I promise myself to live with happiness
I promise my friends to happy always even without him.
I promise my buddies wont get emotion because of him.
I promise anyone I'm not alone,because I have many friends to support me.

But I broke my promises.
I'm easy to promise, but hard to do.
I'm east to say anything, but hard to achieve it.
I'm always think it easy, but finally I'm fail to do it.
So sorry...

BECAUSE I'M DO NOT WANT YOU TO LEAVE
因为我不舍得你……


0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: