11 January 2011

♥ 11.01.11 ♥

Now one o'clock and thirty five minutes in the midnight
I still haven sleep since I'm come back from work.
Today is the special day even 11.11.11 haven coming

♥ 11.01.11 ♥
one one one one one
yeah...right~! Is the one~!

My friend very like number 11, her jersey number always number 11.
Last time playing same team with her, she join us for play game.
She request for number 11, but finally I didn't give her 
because number 11 always be mine when I'm play ball.

If you ask me what mean by number 11
I just will tell you...
Nope, just usual take number 11 since I'm play college team.
Number 11 always be mine because no body will fight with me.
In our college team, each player got their own number jersey,
never and ever need to fight each other.
Well...Number 11 also represent me.

The reason I want stay here and post the blog here,
is because I scare I cant post something here at special day 11.01.11
Every times I want write something here in special day like Christmas or new year
but always late for it because of working.
When I'm finish my work and come back home already pass the day.
How sad I am?

NEVERMIND
Please allow me to make a wish
I wishes have a meaning day on today
same goes to HIM
and
 I just wanna say at here is
"You're my only one"
Good Night my dear^^

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: