03 January 2011

Bad LUCK

Today, I DROP MY MONEY
Today, I BREAK MY THING
Today, I LOST MY MONEY
Today, I BREAK MY HEART

I drop my money when I'm walking to the Pavillion. I put my money at the back pocket of my jeans and when I gonna pay, it was missing. I know it drop at somewhere. RM70++ was drop. So sad and moody when I realize.
I break my thing just now after using it. It was a face care oil cost RM180++. It was fall to the floor and breakage because of my careless. Feel sad and down again.
I lost my money at KLCC because I bought something. I bought a set of RILAKKUMA products as my gift in January 2011.

It's all cool and nice and I didn't look at the price then direct go to to counter.That's why I'm over my budget. All cost RM 66++. Feel happy to own it but still feel sad because I lost many money today.

Finally, I break my heart because all the thing happened on today. Feel down + sad + moody. No one care me, even I talk it to my roommate or house-mate, also no person to answer me. I totally don't know how to control myself now. I feel so helpless because I'm lack of a listener. Even him, I also feel our distance become more and more far already. Sometimes, I will feel he not necessary be my listener and reply my sms. Because, he really not necessary to do that.

What can I do? I'm start to crying. On the 3rd January 2011, my life become like this, how do I continue changing my life in future? I feel disappointed with my luck this year. Is it my luck on 2011will be suck and down? No...Please~! No... don't play me like that.Please...

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: