16 January 2011

I should be study Strategic Management now. Tomorrow afternoon is my exam. Alamak... I just review once time only and don't feel wanna continue my study already. This is the third times I exam this paper and this paper no more offer on next semester or next next semester because this subject has been cancel for diploma student. See how good they are. Kesian their senior need to resit and resit this paper.

STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT~!!! I HATE YOU !!! 

Well...today I can't focus at all. May be the worried thing was come. What I'm worry still a emotional issue for me until now. Today when I heard someone said you appear at Midvalley with a girl. You know what my response? My tears came out from my eyes and start to think a lot, until I think and think back, I choose to trust you and finally I saw the message wrote about you pay for a gal pants use credit card. I think back that you didn't have any credit card. At last, my emotional turn back to normal. This is the way I am. Always think a lot and emotional.

I'm worried...something happened. This is the issue that always badgering me. May be I'm just thinking too much, may be I'm began to be afraid ...

Emo Bebiee was come back...PLEASE AWAY FROM HER...

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: