23 November 2010

♥ BaBi - Christine Birthday Celebration ♥

21/11/2010 Melaka Trip
Melaka Trip again lo......also nothing special on this trip because all the thing and all the place I also go before. Besides that, somebody don't know the way in Melaka then still keep want go. Something unhappy thing happened on this trip. Very BU SHUANG...
 PHOTOSHOOTING AT JONKER STREET
 TRYING SOME NEW STYLE...
SCENERY AT THE JETTY

22/11/2010 Sing K & Dinner
After interview at THE GARDEN HOTEL, we going to Sungei Wang for meet another 2 babies - Pay Cuan (which come back from Singapore) and Yi Wen (long time din saw her ady) . Yahoo...We going my OLDTOWN again... GREENBOX^^ We play so happy because SOMEBODY din join us...


After Sing K...we going to SOCIAL KL at G TOWER as THEY planned. Because they work there before and the aim they plan at there not for Christine's birthday. They never ask our opinion and just inform us to join only.They just want go back meet their colleagues and take photo. The day was so unhappy and angry. Don't ask me that, because will spoil my mood. But I wont care what they said,because just the way I am~!!! I know myself...no need you said that. If you want find HIGH CLASS FRIENDS...go ahead...We're not suitable be your FRIEND~!!! 对不起,我并不稀罕做你的朋友!


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...MY BABI~~
Really a bad day for me...22112010...REMEMBER THAT DAY...

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: