20 November 2010

Nice Day With Yours...

Yoyo...GreenBox...I'M COMING AGAIN~~~lolzx...actually I long time din go sing k already. I think got 1 month I din visited my " OLD PLACE ". So syok because finally we go sing K together.Girls...really so thanks and appreciated for take time accompany me.I know you all busy on your assignment and coursework. Really so thanks ya^^Su Cheng , Sunny , Jeslyn and thanks for Wen Jie also...He join us for singK today.

IN THE TOILET

After SingK , we walked to Pavillion. There was raining heavily and we walked in the rain. Almost our clothes already get wet but so syok because I felt so crazy with yours. We're going to WongKok  for having dinner.I like the atmosphere at there.Quite comfort and the view quite nice especially raining day.  We had take many photo there. Because I using Sunny's new phone- i-phone 4. 

Using iPhone4 Camera Application

SCARY PHOTO

After our dinner, we going to buy milk tea at the 4th floor. I heard Vyen always intro this milk tea quite nice and I haven try before so I bring them go have a try. The shop name is CHATIME. Go have a try ba! Not bad....^^ But seem like we going to kacau only.haha^^see...crazy took photo again...
CHATIME^^
ROASTED MILK TEA & HONEY TEA
HE IS SIT ON THE CHAIR
AND SHE IS STAND...BUT SAME HIGH...
IS IT SHE SHORT OR HE TALL?
HE IS PROMOTE THE MILK TEA...
Hmmm...Jingle bell Jingle Bell... LoLzx... Christmas atmosphere start to around the Pavillion, I think not only Pavillion,almost all shopping center also will start to decor Christmas theme. See...my photography.

NOT TOOK BY ME~~LOLZX...
They all ask me two times already. Why I don't want study photography? Is it you choose wrong course for study? LoLzx...Actually not, I think it before, but that time i don't know TARC got photographer course and this course need to waste many money. I think my mum wont let me study it lo. I got think I want go work first and save money for study it. But it just consider only lah.Because I waste many time and money already.
Hmmm...I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY.

Today really have a happy and enjoyable day with yours. I think still got next time outing with yours, I'm expect the day we go skating. Hehe^^Thanks your all accompany me the day. Love you all^^Muackss...
Hmmm...miss my dear so badly. I hope he can join us next time. I'm waiting for that day...

SOP SOP GAL
TOOK PHOTO IN THE LIFT
(I ALWAYS DO THIS THING)

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: