27 November 2010

I do something wrong?

I HATE HAND-PHONE~!!! I FEEL IT'S USELESS!!!
He never answer my phone for two nights...Is it I do something wrong?
I can feel our distance become far again...What should I do?
I had try to keep our relationship~I really try...I really try and try...
Why? Why don't give me a chance to let me have a impulse to persuade myself to wait him even how long?
I start to feel our sms per day decrease day by day...
Is it I think too much? Is it he busy on work?
Even know he was free but he seldom reply my sms.
I start to feel he treat me not like before...
Is it I think too much? Is it he busy on work?
Even know he finished work at night but I also seldom get his sms.
I'm sad ! Nobody know my feeling now.....
I'm cry ! Nobody know my pains...
I just want love him...Is it so difficult ?
I just want he care me more...Is it so so difficult ?
Even he no need beside me but I just hope he can take some time talk to me...
Even he not around me but I just hope he can take some time to care me more...
I'm not expect anything...I just hope he take some time to accompany me.
Just need some time...I feel enough already...


I JUST WANT LIKE THIS....IS IT DIFFICULT?


0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: