23 November 2010

♥ Re-updated ♥ Sanctuary Night ♥

21/11/2010

LoLz...ALCOHOL NIGHT again... THE SANCTUARY at THE CURVE.

WAIT~~~ Before it , we have our dinner first. We going to have Sushi ! MY BELOVED~ This time was my first time @ SAKAE SUSHI . Not bad but I most like SUSHI KING...may be I just not usual to have it .
After have our dinner, we're walk and walk at there for waiting the time coming. Seem like shopping time for Vyen . I'm first time shopping until the shop close half of the door...>.<" Vyen shopping at VINCCI shoes shop.
Finally the time is coming, we go in to there. What I saw was just got few little cat inside. May be the time still early. We play dice at there. Each people choose 2 number from number 1 to 6 only. Then start to shake...I keep lost it and I drink around 3 or 4 cups of HEINEKEN...
Its the time to DANCE~!!!! Oh Baby tonight....Dj is Falling in Love again... This is my first time crazy dance in the club~!!! Is it shawty fire burning on the dance floor???
Start to looking around...Near our table got one table got Leng Zai oh...Not so handsome lah...just normal 
and they three guys din bring along any girl's friends.When we dance, the foreigner at next table keep looking to us. I'm tired and sit down then he come to me and invite me to dance. I'm afraid and keep said NO...after that Vyen pull him and talk to him. Lucky...hehe^^ I just realize I STILL GOT THE MARKET VALUE mah.(THICK FACE). We take photo with them. The foreigner said :" You are so pretty. " beside my ears. Zzz...I have no comments.....
After that, got 1 guy of that 3 leng zai come to me and said want know me. >.<"  I said I called Bebiee...He said he called Ah Bee...Ah Bee Ah Bee...Seem like my friends called their boy friends~!!! @@ Anyway nice to meet you^^Ah Bee. He asked me give him my handphone number. Vyen come and play him. So funny...I think Vyen scaring him run away.Haha...
He is Ah Bee...
Around 2am, we almost want to leave. One guy come again and said want take photo with me...@@He asked me give handphone number again but Vyen come again...give him wrong number. He still believe lah...and the foreigner give me his number~LoLz...he should know I wont sms him de.haha^^
He called Ah Yang...
Finally we reached home already 2.30am. Its the time going to bed. The day was so enjoyed and happy. Thanks my buddies...My jiMUI...

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: