02 November 2010

❤ JUst FoR YoU ❤

You think I'm pretty,without any make-up on ; You think I'm funny,when I tell the puch line wrong,I know you get me,so I'll let my walls come down.Before you met me,I was a wreck.But things were kinda heavy,you brought me to life.Now every February,you'll be my valentine.


Let's go all the way tonight,no regrets, just love.We can dance until we die.You and I,we'll be young forever.You make me feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream.The way you turn me on.I can't sleep,let's runaway,and don't ever look back.


My heart stops when you look at me.Just one touch,now baby I believe this is real.So take a chance and don't ever look back.We drove to Cali and got drunk on the beach.Got a motel and built a fort out of sheets.I finally found you,my missing puzzle piece,I'm complete.

I'm ma get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans,be your teenage dream tonight.
Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans,be your teenage dream tonight.



Oh you know, you know, you know...Id never ask you to change.If perfect is what you're searching for,then just stay the same.So don't even bother asking,If you look okay,
you know I say...


When I see your face,there's not a thing that I would change.Cause you're amazing,just the way you are.And when you smile,the whole world stops and stares for awhile,cause you're amazing,just the way you are.


Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.I'm leaving my life in your hands.People say i'm crazy that i am blind,risking it all in a glance.How you got my blind is still a mystery.I can't get you out of my head.Don't care what is written in your history,as long as you're here with me.I don't care who you are,where you're from,what you did...As long as you love me.


Every little thing that you have said and done,feels like it's deep within me.Doesn't really matter if you're on the run.It seems like were meant to be.I've tried to hide it so that no one knows,but I guess it shows when you look in to my eyes.What you did and where you're coming from I don't care,as long as you live me baby.




0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: