29 November 2010

Let's I tell you...

Baby , I want to tell you I'm DOWN
Baby , I want to tell you I'm SAD
Baby , I want to tell you I'm ANGRY
Baby , I want to tell you I NEED YOU NOW

Every times I also hope you can beside me.
But I know it's impossible for me and you.
I just need some support from you .
But I scare my thing will make you boring.
Because I know you feel my thinking not mature enough.

MAIN POINT IS COMING……

My mood now is ANGRY + SAD + DOWN 
Why become like that ? Because of HER...
I tell you :" Don't feel happy that you can make my mood down. It just a moment . "
I'm angry because she wronged me in front of other friends.
I'm sad because I treat her as my friend but she treat me like that.
I'm down because I'm fucking angry and sad because finally I look clearly this girl.

I hate this kind of people...FAKE and UGLY
Sorry...the UGLY not mean face ugly , is about inside heart ugly.
Luckily , she not my friend anymore start from now. Why ? 
I think you better ask herself what she done.
May be she felt what she do is always correct . 
But never mind , she will fall down one day.
I wishes her better walk "CAREFULLY"

Don't feel afraid when your all saw what I'm write.
" If no people tread on my tail , I wont take my retribution ."
Yea , congratulation to her . She did it .
Alright , I hate people wronged me.
Never mind , because I'm INNOCENCE
I don't care what she said about me. I don't care what she try to slander me.
They will know what happened that you do .
I only can say……
 I'M NOT YOU, I DIDN'T DEFAME ANYBODY.
BUT IF YOU TRY TO CHALLENGE MY TOLERANCE
COME ON...WANT PLAY? LET'S PLAY...
AND……
DON'T TRY TO MADE MISCHIEF BETWEEN US
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT QUALIFIED

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: