13 November 2010

♥ The crazy day we had……♥

11/11/2010
We had a crazy day on that day...Why so crazy? Let me talk to you... First we go watched movie 《Takers》Although it on show long time ago but we haven watch it.  That day Angel Yong late, when we go in cinema already 4.50pm. The showing time at 4.30pm. Lucky we still not so late...The
movie was nice,we should go watch it early. After watched the movie, we have walk in the PAvillion and wait the time pass.

Around 7pm, we walk to StarHill and there was raining. We forced to walk in the rain. So cold and romantic huh? Why we walked to there? Because we're had our JOGOYA BUFFET DINNER AGAIN at 7.30pm.This year I had it three times already. So rice huh? NO! This time also got promotion,ladies got 50% discount and Angel's BF help me and Vyen pay half of the price.Thats why we here,if not I also need consider and consider again.Why he wanted help us to pay it? Because 1111 is his birthday ar~~Happy Birthday to Stanley~~

Not so much photo uploaded because last time busy captured photo and no time really have my dinner,this time need eat 99!! hehe^^

After Jogoya, we're going to clubbing at Maison. This is first time that no need take consideration then promise go clubbing. And the crazy thing is, I first time wash face and make up in the toilet of the Pavillion.OMG~I'm first time do this kind crazy thing.So crazy right?

But what I do the crazy thing just because of you. I'm so happy because you invited me. They said :" Seldom got BF invited their GF go clubbing or may be can said seldom got BF will bring along their GF go clubbing de." You don't know when I receive your message.My smile become more sweet in that moment. I like the sms that you send to me at that time. So sweet...Thanks my dear.

We had celebrated Stanley birthday's at Maison. Thanks for the peoples sit beside out tables sing the birthday song together with us.^^
Wear slipper to clubbing~!!!

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: