01 November 2010

I wan back to my life...

What is my life?? My life just simple...shopping,movie, Sing K, and etc...That was my life when I'm still college.But its gone after I'm finished my study.Haiz...very very miss the life last time...

Today so so so boring at home again, because today no training. I wake up at 2.45pm and had my nescafe and biscuit as my lunch.After my lunch, I clean my house. But get scold from my brother, because I had make him disconnect from  internet.HAiz...clean house also get scold...cham!!!!! Bad mood!!!!

Today sis the photography day...I use my house-mate's friend professional camera CANON EOS 500D .
I think I really got potential be a photographer.hehe^^ I wishes I can own a DSL camera...Thats is my dream now,so I gonna work hard after this and save money for buy it...^^

Let me show some photo that I took just now...

My model : Kaddy Chang




Evening view 

THIS PHOTO SEEM LIKE TYHOON


LIKE IT^^


Night View

I MOST LIKE THIS PHOTO^^



0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: