10 November 2010

Window Shopping day?

09/11/2010
Today go out with my dear- Angel Yong. Even I had bankrupt already but I still have to go because before that I blame her didn't find us anymore. Today really had a long journey and that is walk and walk.

First we reached at Sungei Wang then we walk to Shabu One which located in Lot 10 for lunch. When we walk, she said someone is stares at  me.I think she only kidding so I said she lie. We had a long lunch for 2 hours at Shabu one. I'm so full and can't walk already. I never think two girls can eat like that,really amazing.

After our lunch, then we're going to Times Square for buy movie ticket. 《DEATH PLACE》 A ghost and scaring movie from Thai and it is PG18. I'm so expect this movie so we decide watch it because there're no other movie that I'm interesting. Suddenly she told me that got a auntie also stares at me again.Please...don't kidding again lah...Finish buy the movie ticket, we're going to FAHRENHEIT. A new shopping mall just opening since last two months. 


Last week, I saw many friends post about UNIQLO, a new style Japanese firm making good casual clothes available for all to wear which just opening at Fahrenheit Shopping mall since last Saturday. There have sales and discount when the day they opening. Yea,right...Its last Saturday. That day I heard my friends said they go there queue up for one and half hour, waiting for fitting room for one and half hour. They're said so exaggerated.This shop make me feel weird but also amaze.So, I'm decide go there turn around.


When we walk in to the shop, we felt disappointed that what we had see here. There all were winter fashions. Suddenly got a guy say hi to me...But I cant remember who is him~!!! LoLzx...Forgive about my amnesia...Anyway, I always like that. There always got someone say hi to me but I cant remember who is them.Forget it...I know I'm old already,memorize no good~!!! 


There got 3 floor and we go inside turn around at the women's fashion floor. I felt myself so outdated because there don't have some clothes suitable for me and I also don't think their clothes suit for wear in Malaysia. I haven't really been able to keep up with the latest fashions.Oh my god...what I'm see here is people mountain people sea!!! Is it they all also winter time? Malaysia got winter?? LoLz...

We leave UNIQLO and go in a shoes shop. I'm afraid because I start to feel someone is stares at me!!! I'm turn my head to look the girl which stares at me. She looked me up and down!!! What's wrong??? I start to believe what Angel said just now.It not a joke.Seriously I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN ON MY BODY!!! Why they keep stares at me??? I ask Angel looked at my body see got something else or not. But NO~!!! Then why they looked at me??? I just wear a singlet and short jeans pant.What they stares for?
Felt weird...Okie...stop thinking this question because I really can't find the answer...
MAY BE THEY LOOKING FOR A UGLY GIRL~~

After it we going to Pavillion...for find the birthday present for her boy friend. Her boy friend's birthday at Thursday...11-11-2010.Nice day right??? haha...before he always told me...his birthday easy to memorize. Sure lah...for me really easy to memorize because 11 is my favor number!!! I know somebody also same with me love number 11. Not only one hor...Both of them also wanna rob my number before!!!

Finally...she decided to buy the watch at the CITY CHAIN in Times Square. SO WE HAVE TO WALK BACK AGAIN!!! See...This FOSSIL watch make her lost RM512.
I think she should buy it...because when her birthday,her BF buy a digital camera for her...I so jealous on her...Why my buddies all so affectionate and happy with each other. 

Finished the movie, WE HAVE TO WALK BACK PAVILLION AGAIN~!!! Because I need to buy the movie ticket for tomorrow...I'm going to watch 《Unstoppable》with my dear^^ Hmmm...I hope he wont FFK me lah...because we never go watch movie together, I mean just me and him la...and some more we have to talk on tomorrow. This is main point...don't forget it !!!! Jia you...

Her BF-Stanley Liew come to fetch us. See...her bf so nice leh....So may I say I didn't introduce wrong to my sister. He is a good man and see my sister so happiness now... and one thing I'm so happy~!!! Her BF said I'm become thin already...haha^^so happy but still feel weird because this few weeks I keep eat and sleep only.How come I'll be thin? Or his eyes got problem? lolxxx...

At last...I still cannot back home because she want to eat again~!!! LOLZ...luckily I'm not stay with her...If not I MUST BECOME FAT GIRL...We going to fetch Vyen Lam and have our supper at Feeling Cafe. Out of twelve hours I have not back home~!!! Feel tired when reached home at 12am but have to finish my blog just can go sleep...Sei Lei leh~~hehe^^Finished view my blog already? Then you should be know why I say today just walk and walk……

I'm very miss my dear now...not seen him for five days already! Tomorrow, I expect it whether what will gonna be happen. I get prepare already so I just want a happy dating on tomorrow. God bless me^^

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: