27 November 2010

Hang Out...

20/11/2010

First I need to re-update something that me,Vyen and YeeFong went out "Shopping" at Jusco last Saturday. Forget to update it and now show to you all. Actually last week we go Jusco just for jalan-jalan cari makan. Hehe... (First the main point just want to made more key for our my house new lock ) But finally we give up because we need walked from Jusco to Wangsa Maju bring along our stuff.

We accompany Vyen to A Look for made her spec and we make trouble there.See...A stupid wear the full black spec seem like a stupid blind people...forget borrow an umbrella for her if not she look like a blind person.

After Vyen finished it and it need wait for 2 hours to take her new spec so we start hunting in Jusco.Hehe...Time to eat~!!!
2 hours ago...Vyen take her new spec then we going home and buy our actual meal for everyday - MEE SEDAP !!! Gila ni orang...Buy 4 of that. I think my home people will die faster include me. (Tahu tak ape)
VYEN WITH NEW SPEC

CRAZY FAMILY...

27/11/2010

Today we went out Berjaya Times Square in the afternoon. Because start end year sales already so we going to do some survey.Hehe...Actually just window shopping today.So cham...Yeah...Sushi King...I'm Coming again !!!! I LOVE SUSHI KING...
Vyen need go back Kepong early because her boy friend don't know he went our with me. So before we back, we going to eat "Guei ling gou(Jeli Herba)"...Nice huh?

Finally I bought a pair of shoes...because my shoes broke at last few days. Not bad...still got buy a shoes, not really window shopping today...hehe^^

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: