07 October 2010

♥ Anything ♥

Yo...the time passed quickly leh………Tomorrow is the 3 days MB cup Volleyball Competition (NS Open) at Paroi, Seremban.Seem like I still stay at the day we just finish the IIUM Convest Games. This time, only nine players will join this tournament. The reason I think we all also know lah. But I still expecting your all come back for this tournament.

Just now the senior ask us about the reason they leaving the team. I also don't know how to answer her. I can only answer them sure not because of them lah, if not what can i answer leh? Haiz...I think our coach also will faith when he heard our internal conflict.I hope it will be fine after this week. This tournament is unrestricted, may be got a lot of national players. Our first target is fight to second round.After that,our second target is fight for semi-final. So come on, TARC GIRL TEAM……FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT…………

CHEER UP MY TEAMMATES ↖(^ω^)↗

Tonight, I received his good night message again. Almost every night he also send me the good night message at Facebook. I miss the time when we both are very close friend. I don't know since when we become a familiar stranger. I also don't know since when our relationship become more and more stranger just like Facebook friends.I'm regret because I never and ever will meet some friends just like him. I'm regret just because last time we both are misunderstanding our relationship. If that time I can explain clearly, the ending would not be like that. Because of my mistake, I lost a close friend.

Have you noticed that I wrote a blog style be changed ? Do you want to know the reason? Yea, I can tell u. Just because of him. I'm try my best to improve my English start from writing my blog now. I know I did a poor job, but I will try do my best. I know my English is super-bad. So please correct me and teach me,okie? Just because of him. I'm try my best to do it then I can more and more communicate with his family. I have no choice because he is a half banana and his brothers also don't know mandarin. Besides that, I'm try my best to improve my English for my future. If got chance, I think I need go for the English course at outside.

I have a dream. I want be airline hostess (flight attendants). But finally I give up because I know I do not qualify for an interview.My dream still a dream, a dream that never and ever be achieved. What my dream now? In fact, I have lost my mind. I never and ever think about my future. I still got one month time to let me think about the future. What jobs suitable for me or what jobs I can try to work? I start to headache when I thinking of it. It's that call do not want to face the reality? Yes,I am, but I still need to face it. Dear, I need your support and encouragement. I want you by my side because I'm afraid to face it.

CHEER UP FOR MYSELF...LOK CUI TING^^ JIA YOU~~

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: