21 October 2010

Should I ?

Just now search some jobs about the Event Management. Yea, I'm interesting on this industry although I'm not study about it. But all the job opportunity condition always want good in English. Obviously my English is very very poor.
Every times writing my blog also need to use translation. I feel myself become more and more useless. Start to confuse my future. Start to regret why I don't study well in primary school? It's useful for future if I study well.
I'm actually not stupid, just don't like to study only. But this point can kill my future already. I feel gonna crying now. Why I so useless? Every times face the problem only know how to cry. Why? Tell me why? Please slap me!!!
 I got a idea. But it also a bad idea for me. I wanna go for English Course to learn and repair my shortage. Should I go ? Should I get up my courage to discuss with my mum? Should I waste time on it? Should I waste the money on it? I also don't know.
Please...teach me how to do. I have no idea with my future.

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: