15 October 2010

♥ PizzaHut ♥

Yoyo...really long long time din go PizzaHut ady...I'm remember last time have PizzaHut was at Genting Klang also and with my lovely babies.I think already got 1 year more already lo.Yesterday,me and Vyen were laying on the bed and we're so hungry.But both of us also lazy to wake up for having lunch.Finally I'm suggested the PizzaHut and we're planned to call delivery.But we saw the mushroom sup...yummy^^unlucky thing...delivery doesn't have mushroom sup.So at last we're wake up and go Genting Klang to have PizzaHut.


New promotion now...Sunny must love it so much...
because it is cheese~~

Yeah...our lovely mushroom sup
add some cheese and pepper^^
And butter bread

Finish pur appertizer then our main course is reach...yeah...That is!!!
THAI SEAFOOD (but not nice~><")



Finally Vyen left 1..coz we too full!!
This lunch really make us so FULL !!! and We skip our dinner...So that is my whole day meal for yesterday...I think I can...but yesterday night was hungry already and if I din eat anything,I cant have my medicine.So,before sleep I have a cup of milo and ate my medicine. I AM A GOOD GIRL!!!
But finally I'm GASTRIC and INSOMNIA whole night.

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: