19 October 2010

Tired……

I'm tired...I really feel so tired because of this October competition. Last game, TARC DIGI on the end of this month is the final sprint for us. Nope, I think just for me. This is my last volleyball competition. I'm try to do it well and train to be more strong because of this game, our own player to play game together. My target is Champion, is it possible? Start to confuse myself...I'm afraid I do not have the ability to lead the team. Captain is the most stress for me now.I don't know how to do a good captain and I also don't know how to train and lead them well. I think I'm the most kindly captain than before. A kindly captain whose always laugh in the court, whose always not serious in the game and whose always smile whatever the teammates not perform. Is it a kindly captain? or a useless captain?


Not I don't want to be serious, I just scare all then teammates will be complaint and disobedience. Not I don't wan train hard my team, I just scare all of them will be complaint the training too hard and don't join anymore. Conclusion, I just afraid of scaring they run away. Before I'm came college, I'm terror than you think. So my junior almost don't like me anymore. But it's never mind because I am me, never and ever change cause of anybody. College volleyball is the enjoyable life so I don't think wanna train them to be tight.Just relax...I don't want my teammates play with stress. 
Today just a light training for them. But seem like we are worse than before.


[Receive ball]- Their feet were nailed to the ground.Just look at the ball fall down but the leg never move.Conclusion, we're not move in the court.Besides that, we do not say anything in the court. So they don't know should receive which place ball."let go" "me" "back" ...I never heard this sound in the court. Finally I scold them just can heard some sound. At last, the first ball cant reach the setter place. I should say the ball never over the 3 meter line. Today keep saw the setter run here and run there to set the ball.

[Setter]- The ball never reach the spiker place and the ball keep away from the net. The setter always use digging to transfer the ball to spiker. Then the ball not stable and the spiker hard to spike the ball.May be is the setter long time din set ball already so become like that. Haiz...what can I do? Today is the first time training so I can forgive it. I also not dare to give her some stress because I'm afraid she will tell me she don't want play anymore.

Today just trained like that only.Because we have not full team just 5 players only. Tired of pick up the ball than tired of training. We doesn't have stamina anymore. I  wanna to train stamina but afraid they'll complaint. I really don't know how to do.Please...I start to feel tired of this...May I say no to "CAPTAIN" this job? I know the answer is NO……


Opps...Have a nice thing to share with yours.Before training,we're going to Jusco for buy my stuff.Because I'm asked my roommates for accompany me go Jusco since the begin of this semester but they have no free until now.Haiz...So only can ask Sunny fetch me go because she around my house today after her class finished at 12pm. Beside bought my stuff, I also bought my lunch. My lunch ate at 5pm.So kesian huh?Haiz...

McDonald & tokoyaki

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: