23 October 2010

BeiBei was missing...

Early in the morning, this was second times they wake me up. The first time, Vyen wake me up and said loudly :" beibei's cage was fall down from the table." But lucky she still in the cage. This time, Yee Fong wake me up from the dream and tell me beibei's cage was fall down from the table and beibei was missing already. I'm afraid and  rush out for a look. I'm searched all the place in my house also cant found her. I'm cry...I sit on the chair and my tears started out from my eyes.


 I look like a crazy girl sit in the living room and keep said :" Beibei...don't leave me away.Faster come back,mummy give you some cheese." Repeated and repeated said it and my start crying in the living room. She would not come back again. I felt so sad and disappointed. Why she also leave me away? Because of this case so I din go work part time already.

I'm really so sad……I need your shoulder.But I know my request is impossible now. I just want you accompany me when I'm down. I need you now. No matters you're not beside me, but your message and your caring could be the best relief. 

Beibei...faster come bek...mummy so miss you.

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: