15 October 2010

♥ JOGOYA with yours ♥

13/10/2010- We're heading to JOGOYA for the dinner buffet there...There got 50% off for ladies only.So we planned it since from earlier already.Yahoo...a nice day with yours again and again.That day,we're heading to Pavillion first for hang gai and kill the time.We bought one best seller of the snow flake and sit at there around one hour just leave.Lucky the staff din kick we out.

7pm...the time we go in.Before we go in,we need paid for the bill first.We got 8 ladies and 2 mans.The total is RM660.Divided to 10 person, 1 person just need to pay RM66.Cheap than the normal price even we divided the man's price together...anyway, IT'S WORTH.When we settle the bill,they're crazy capture photo there.so BEH TAHAN!!!

Finally Christina and her boy friend is coming.
WE START OUR DINNER LOH!!!  We're sit in the middle of there and they're placed us to a big round table because we got 10 person.Hmmm...seem like so big gang huh? Ok lah...dun waste the time.Let me show you the foods there.



First I'm introduce the SUSHI COUNTER and some APPETIZER COUNTER.


Thats is the APPETIZER.
I'm gonna challenge this 1...i never dare to eat b4~~
but IT'S GOOD TASTE!
Hmmm...we all were having the coconut there.Nice taste leh...not bad!!! I MISS MY HOMETOWN COCONUT...Thats my daddy always make for me!!!

The next is main course lah and I'm gonna introduce this counter.That is CHEESE COUNTER.The one who love CHEESE so much de...sure so happy.(I'm not said about SUNNY lah~~)

SEE...THE MIDDLE ONE IS THE LOVE CHEESE GAL.
SEE HER HAND SO YOU WILL KNOW.
This bowl never and ever been cook since we go in untill we finish eat.
Because the fire is definitely no use!!!
see the fire also cant cook the bowl...haiz~~
USELESS
Izzit thats all not so interesting??? Sure got next de...What I'm gonna introduce the next one??? haha... Its so interest for me lah,but I don't know you lah.Hmmm... That is!!!! DESSERT !!!

MY LOVELY CHOCALATE^^
SEEM LIKE SO YUMMY LEH~~


Still got ICE KACANG!!!
There also got a lot kind of cakes , kuih-muih and cookies~~lolxxx...Izzit your saliva is come out from mouth???

Beside that,guess what the next?? Still is dessert~~ haha...very yummy one..hmmm...faster give me the answer lah~~lolxx....don't wait you lah!! tell you...thats is ICE-CREAM.There got two brand of ice-cream let you choose...

But I'm feel Haagen-Dans more tasty than New Zealand.

At the last, they just remind me the coupon of VIP.I'm first time using VIP card mah,so sure don't know the coupon. So, I'm take out and they're continue to order VIP food.

yeah...UNAGI.

BIRD NEST

YUMMY YUMMY^^

This is Durian d~~I DIN EAT THAT...
SEE THEY ATE SO HAPPY AND ENJOY~~><"
  

This two gal go take red wine...
(Sunny,under age cannot have it!!)
This guy eat till beh tahan ady...haiz...
wanna drink ENO pulak~~
Yeah...Photo time is coming...Hmmm...

SEE MY DEAR SO UGLY! >.<"
BUT HE CUTE^^

Take photo in the toilet at STARHILL

Hmmm...Finally we leave STARHILL and we going bek by bus.A nice journey by public transport with yours.It's the first time for some person who din take bus going back Setapak before.Izzit that is the unforgettable memories for yours? Yes, I am.

Tired till sleep in the bus.

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: