18 October 2010

Feeling sad……

Just feeling sad when I'm trying to give some advice to you,but you just took my words like a passing wind. As a best friend, I'm just wanna advise you when I'm feel something wrong. As a roommate, I'm just wanna give my advice to you when I'm feel something should not happened.

Money doesn't grow on trees. I do not agree buying some famous brand thing when you're still a student. You do not have the ability to earn money but waste the money to buy the brand name??? If you got work, I wont stop you to buy it but YOU'RE NOT! Hey girl,although you got the extra money for the month from family, please save it for future. Not waste on this kind of thing. SERIOUSLY!!

I'm feeling sad because I have no idea to advise you because you'll not listen to me.I know you must turned around and pointed on me,because I also spend money like water before. Yes, I am. Just because I'm start to work already,so I know earn money is the hard work. We need save the extra money for future. I am the sample,a failure sample.Now I have nothing although before I got work 3 months.The money that I earned before was gone. Now I have nothing. I'm start to feel myself so useless.

So girl...don't same with me.Please think and think again when you gonna spend your money. You always scold me when I wanna spend money on useless thing and some things not worth.But how about you? I feel you have changed to different when you're together with your classmates. You're start to like to go shopping, go high class restaurant,and start to like to buy some famous brand things and so on.

I don't know I got say wrong or not but this is my feel.I don't want to talk with you face to face because I think you wont listen to me and we'll argue. Don't know since when we start to become not close. May be you're too busy and only can chat when at night before we sleep. Anyway, no matters what will gonna happen,you're my best sister forever. I hope our relationship will not change,never and ever !

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: