12 October 2010

♥ Sushi king day ♥

Yesterday was the RM2 sushi king card BONANZA. There is RM2 per plate of sushi on the rotation there.Every time Sushi King promotion I'm sure not to miss it. Because I LOVE SUSHI KING^^ So, yesterday me,Sunny,Jeslyn and Kammou promised to go Sushi King.Oh yea, yesterday also our Sunny's birthday. Although don't have any celebration for her, but yesterday was the memorable day for us.


On the way, in a small street, we saw an amazing thing.See…………The uncle so amazing, we can't saw him from the behind. Wau....uncle,you are my star^^.


When we arrived Times Square, many people queue up in front of the Sushi King.Oh my goddess~~ Hmmm....oh yea,the promotion started, I think go which brands also same,need to queue up de loh. Luckily, it's not take too longer time. 4.25pm, we start having our 1 hour crazy sushi meal.

First time I'm having sushi with yours, also my first time so crazy like that. Sunny and Kammou going hunter the food ! Oh my goddess~~!! They're waiting there for hunter the TEMPURA and UNAGI.
Look down…………

They're  hunter TEMPURA & UNAGI.

SEE...THEY BRING BEK 5 PLATES OF UNAGI.OMG~~
SO HARD TO ROB BACK THIS 5 PLATES OF UNAGI AND IT'S COLD !!!
UNAGI~~

AT FIRST,ALL PEOPLE ROB IT.AT LAST,NOBODY WAN IT ><"

SEE OUR TROPHY...35 PLATES OF SUSHI WE ATE~~
Oh well. Finally, one hour time is pass, is the time to pay. We call the waitress come and calculate the plates. She checking for wasting food.Oh yea, Sunny waste food~!!! She need to finish it, if not will be paid at normal price.

Sunny waste the food~!!!

And...She need to finish it~~lolxx ~~~
DUN CRY SUNNY~~

Happy birthday Sunny~~Yeah~~
I LOVE SUSHI KING.

After Sushi King, we going to watch movie. We're watched 《DETECTIVE DEE》. There was a nice movie but when you're look at its poster, I think you don't want to see it.
A NICE AND FUNNY MOVIE
Our ticket time is 7.10pm. So still got time again.We're going to jalan-jalan. See the show below…………
TAKE 1
TAKE 2
TAKE 3
TAKE 4
Actually I'm showing our new spec~~nice or not??? We're bought at Times Square. RM 9.90 per one.

SPEC WITHOUT EYE GLASS
SUNNY SEEM LIKE A TEACHER OR AH MA???
SUNNY LOOK LIKE SO POLITE NEH!!!!!
CAPTURE IN THE SNJ~
SPEC FAMILY^^
LAN YOU TENG GANG!!!
YEAH~~SPEC SPEC SPEC
TAKE 1
TAKE 2
TAKE 3
TAKE 4
TAKE 5
Nothing...Just for funny pose^^


Kammou waiting till fall in sleep~~

see her sleeping face...
Finally time is pass,is the time going to cinema.We're lazy to walk down, so we going down by lift.

SEE THE MONKEY IN THE LIFT
CAPTURED IN THE TOILET WITH DRINKING COKE^^
We're reached home at 10pm.There was so happy and funny day with yours. It's always happy when the days with yours... I'm expect the JOGOYA day coming soon. But I'm scare I can't follow yours because my face is sensitive now.When I'm awake, I'm afraid when I saw my face.I'm sad_ing...I hope it will get well tomorrow.
GOD BLESS ME

0 ♥ CoMmEnTs: